Inspironlabs | 14 September, 2019
React vs Angular vs Vue JS
Written by Sagar
What is AngularJS?
AngularJS is an open-source front-end web app framework by Google that holds a Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture, makes the development, maintenance and testing easier for developers. It’s great for building highly active and interactive web applications but most popular for Single page applications.
Angular is used for web apps that are based on:
What is React JS?
What is VueJS?
Well, if you see the analytics snapshot of Google trends, Angular was very popular till 2016, but from 2017 the searches for React is growing.
The Stackoverflow also shows the popularity of tag “AngularJS” and “ReactJS” and “VueJS” and the popularity of ReactJS is dominating now.
Difference between AngularJS, ReactJS, and VueJS
Benefits of AngularJS:
- Web application built on AngularJS runs in any browser environment regardless of the platform.
- The two-way or bidirectional data binding ensures the data change in the model will reflect in the view immediately, and when data in the view changes, the model is also updated.
- The pre-built material design components help in building a highly interactive and easily navigable UI for your mobile/web app.
- The Angular Command Line Interface ensures easy update of components from third-party which reduces the time to create apps and deploy the same.
Benefits of ReactJS:
- Virtual DOM helps React app developers an easy rendering of any changes in the application without affecting the other parts of the interface.
- js allows the reusing of its code components anytime for different levels. This makes app development easy and time-saving.
- ReactJS uses Redux which simplifies the storing and managing component states in large applications.
- The unidirectional data binding makes the code stable and supports future development as the data flow is directed towards one direction.
Benefits of VueJS:
- One of the most significant benefits of Vue.js is its small size. It takes less time for the user to download and use it.
- It comes with detailed documentation that helps developers to build both small as well as large scales templates saving a lot of time.
- Its MVVM architecture makes it quite easy to handle HTML blocks.